Terry Frank is the Founder and Managing Partner of Terry Frank Law. Prior to TFL, she spent 18 years with two respected North Carolina and Virginia law firms. Terry concentrates her practice in business and real estate litigation, estate planning and probate administration. She also handles select social and environmental justice cases when able. Terry works closely with her clients to provide pragmatic advice and offer realistic solutions.
- North Carolina, 2003
- Virginia, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- All U.S. Bankruptcy Courts in Virginia and North Carolina
- Best Lawyers in America, 2018-2020
- Legal Elite; Virginia Business Magazine, 2009, 2013, 2015-2019
- Virginia Rising Stars, Law & Politics, 2009-2013
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- Richmond Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- National Lawyers Guild
- Mary Washington College, B.A.
- University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law, J.D.